« PreviousContinue »
Section 137. Seals,
138. Annual reports, .
139. Offices of the secretary of state, the comptroller, the treasurer,
the attorney-general, the state engineer and surveyor, and the
bank and insurance superintendents,.
110. Certain officers to attend legislature,
141. Certain officers to file accounts of their fees,..
142. Purchases to be for cash ; form of vouchers,.
143. Certain officers have power to administer oaths,
144. Extinguishment of claims, .
145. Sales for quit-rents if invalid,.
146. Source of moneys for refunding,
147. Contra for public printing,
148. Contract for public binding,
149. Contract for printing the statutes,
150. Guaranty to be annexed to bids,.
151, Legislative printing, .
152. Certain copies to be full bound,.
153. The state paper, ...
154. Proprietors to give bond,.
155. Charges for advertising,
Section 157. Elected judges in the court of appeals,.
158. Judges of the court of appeals taken from the supreme court,
159. Justices of the supreme court how elected,.
160. Vacancies, ....
161. County judges,
162. Surrogate of New York, ..
163. Surrogates in other counties, .
164. When office of surrogate may be created,.
165. Special county judges and special surrogates,
166. Special county judge in Essex, .
167. Justices of the peace,
168. Election of New York superior court and common pleas judges,
169. Justices of the superior court of Buffalo,
170. Recorders in cities,
171. City judges of New York and Brooklyn, and the police justices
and justices of peace of Brooklyn,
172. Justices of the marine court of New York city,
173. Removal of justices of marine court,.
174. Justices of district courts and police justices in New York city,..
175. Justices of justices' courts, justices of the peace and police justices
SECTION 177. Certain elective officers,
178. Election in new counties,.
180. State reporter,
181. Clerks and criers,..
182. Clerk of New York marine court,
183. Suspension or removal of marine court clerk,
184. Deputy and assistant clerks,
185. Other officers,.
187. Commissioners of deeds,
188. Attorneys and counselors,
189. The attorney of the Seneca nation,
SECTION 224. Resignations, to whom made,..
225. Governor's power of removal,.
226. Governor's power of removal,.
227. Breach of official bond,
228. Suspension of treasurer and removal of judges,
229. Suspension by governor and senate's power of removal,
230. Removal of certain other officers for cause,.
231. District attorney to inquire into charges,..
232. Vacancies, how occurring,
233. Notice of conviction, .....
234. Duty of governor,
235. Temporary appointments by the governor,.
236. Temporary appointments by the governor, ..
237. Power of governor to fill vacancies, ...
238. Vacancies in certain offices..
239. Vacancy in office of canal commissioner,...
240. Vacancy in office of commissioner of excise,..
241. Vacancy in office of police commissioner,
212. Vacancy in office of New York health commissioner,
243. Vacancies not otherwise provided for, .
244. Officers chosen to fill vacancies, ...,