« PreviousContinue »
PARTICULARS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, CONTRACTS, CONVEYANCES,
ASSURANCE FOR CONVEYING LANDED PROPERTY.
BY WILLIAM HUGHES, Esq.,
MODERN CONVEYANCING,' " "TAE NEW STAMP Act," &c.
IN TWO VOLUMES.
SECOND EDITION ENLARGED.
TITLES OP COPYHOLD AND CUSTOMARY ESTATES.
1. Copybolds pass by surrender and admission.
2. Operation of surrender.
4. What estate passes by surrender.
6. Of the declaration of uses.
IV. Tenant right of renewal.
V. Of conditional fees.
VI. Estates tail in copyholds.
1, Old mode of barring entails.
2. Modern mode of barring entails.
9. As to estates tail of bankrupt copyholders.