« PreviousContinue »
1897. H. B No. 110.......
41. An Act to amend Section 48 of Chapter 79 of the acts of the 30th Legislative
Assembly of New Mexico, approved March 15th, 1905, relative to reports
of corporations. H. S, C. B. No. 49.
An Act relating to community land grants. H. B. No. 134..
43. An Act relating to the sale of lands in townsites where legal title is vested
in probate judge of county where townsites are situate and not hereto-
fore sold and conveyed in the manner prescribed by law. H. B. No. 162.. 62
44. An Act to amend Section 2357 of the Compiled Laws of 1897. H. B. No. 124.. 65
45. An Act to regulate the classification of counties and fixing the salaries of
certain county oficers. H. S. H. B. No. 31.......
46. An Act fixing the time for holding the terms of the district court for the first
judicial district of the Territory of New Mexico. H. B. No 193....... 67
47. An Act to regulate logging and prescribing the rights to the use of streams
for floating logs, poles, timber, and lumber therein, and for other purposes.
H. B. No. 150......
48. An Act to amend Section 9, of Chapter 2, of the Acts of 3ith Legislative
Assembly. H. B. No, 200....
49 An Act to conserve and regulate the use and distribution of the waters of
New Mexico; to create the office of Territorial Engineer; to create a
Board of Water Commissioners, and for other purposes. H B. No. 120 ... 71
76. An Act relative to civil procedure. C. B. No. 104..
9. Providing for additional pay for the regular employes of the Capitol., C. J.